- Welona health care Private Limited ("Welona") is committed to implementing measures designed to protect the privacy of those using our services and accessing this website welona.in ("the Website"). It is clarified that the term "Welona" shall include its affiliate and associate companies, directors, officers, employees or cyber doctors.
Ownership of the Website
- This Website is owned and managed by Welona. All references to Welona shall be deemed to mean a reference to www.welona.in. All information and content provided on this Website shall be the sole property of Welona and all rights for distribution are reserved with Welona.
Effect of this and related documents
Periodic policy changes
- If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Welona databases, please e-mail to email@example.com We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Welona databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may contain such personally-identifiable information.
Your requesting available information about you
- If you want to find out what information Welona has in its database about you, please write to Welona at the address mentioned in the contact details provided herein, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, e-mail address, and other information in the same format that you originally supplied to Welona so we can be more certain of matching your request to the correct information.
Information we may gather
- Welona offers online resources designed to provide health, medical, and product-related information and services such as chat with doctor, online discussion forums, communities, counselling services, phone consultations and e-mail communication etc. For the said purpose certain personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information has to be gathered, relied upon and used, as described below.
- General: WHCPL expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness, accuracy and fitness of the responses given vide the Website (through e-mail or otherwise). No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of WHCPL that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free-from-error.
- Cookies: We also use "cookies" - that is, small text files placed on your computer's hard drive/ mobile - to help you in getting faster access to this Website's contents, and to help us determine the type of content you find of interest, the sites to which you link, the length of time you spend at any particular area of this Website and in particular Welona services you choose to use. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Cookies allow Welona to serve you better and to personalize your web-browsing experience. Nevertheless, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser or third party web sites.
Personally identifiable information
- General: In certain areas of this Website, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Website. For instance, the names and contact information of persons who visit our Website are added to our database (presently maintained in Chennai, India) so that, for example, they may be contacted in the future regarding Welona products, services or future opportunities. Such contact may occur by e-mail, telephone or mail, as Welona deems appropriate.
- Cookies: Welona may also collect health information about you that you provide by while enquiries/ raising queries or during the treatment/ responding to our questions and surveys (including but not limited to information pertaining to the ailment described by you, your medical history, pictures, records etc.). Billing Information: As some of services provided by Welona are paid services, Welona may require additional information pertaining to your contact details, billing address, credit card information etc. All such information collected is for the purpose of providing consultancy and counselling services to you. We may also collect information from you if you subscribe to any of our regular newsletters.
- Providing us with the aforesaid information is optional. However, in some cases it may not be possible for us to provide the service in question without receiving certain information from you.. We may also collect information from you if you subscribe to any of our regular newsletters.
How we use the information we gather
- Welona will use the information received to provide services in the best interest of the users. You agree and understand that the apart from Welona and its representatives, certain third parties, such as operations and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems may have access to your personal data. Welona has not entered into non-disclosure agreements with such third parties. You consent to such persons having access to your information.
- How We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We aggregate data on users' home servers for internal review purposes, in order to build higher quality, more useful online services and better products, e.g., by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our users. Following such internal review, such aggregated information is then superseded by more recent information.
- Additionally, Welona shall use the information provided by you to administer and respond to your enquiry. Your enquiry will be researched by our information team, who will respond to the same. Welona shall make best endeavours to securely store the information supplied and the response provided. Welona may also produce reports on the use of the services utilised by the user to monitor and develop the services.
- With your permission, academic institutions and/or Welona may use your data for case studies, wherein your name, age, ailment and other details may be revealed. In these instances, we shall inform you in advance and obtain your consent for the same. You will have the choice to opt out of the study.
- Consultancy and counselling are intended solely for your use. All information is tailored to meet your individual situation/circumstances (on the basis of the information furnished by you) and is therefore not appropriate to be shared with others. You shall not without prior written permission from Welona share this information with any person whosoever, and/ or alter or edit the same.
- Welona disclaim any liability arising out of sending transaction verification code to the prospective user on the telephone number provided by him /her or otherwise, despite opting for DND services.
How the User Can Access or Correct Information
- In order for Welona to provide effective consultancy and counselling services, you shall be required to provide full, complete information and updated information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to your medical history). Welona shall be entitled to presume that the said information provided by you is true, correct and updated.
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an e-mail as per the contact details stated herein. Where offered, you also may update your personal information by modifying information that you previously have entered into forms or data fields on our Website. Please note that Welona shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for wrong diagnosis and/ or prescription.
- We will use reasonable efforts to correct the incorrect information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- Welona will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as it is transmitted from your computer and/ or mobile to our online resources and servers, as well as to protect personal information in its possession from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Due to the nature of online consultancy, chat and counselling, it is your personal responsibility to secure your own copies of your passwords and related access codes for our online resources.
- You must promptly notify Welona of changes to: (a) your account or membership number; (b) your address and (c) any other information as you may deem fit (including but not limited to information pertaining to your health). You must also promptly notify Welona if you become aware of any actual or potential breach of security, such as the unauthorised disclosure or use of your member identification, user name or password etc.
Third party website
Welona Commitment to children's privacy
- Protecting the privacy of children is very important to Welona, and in furtherance of this, it does not collect or maintain information at the Website from those under 18 (eighteen) years of age. No part of its Website is structured to cater to minors.
- This Website and e-mails received by you may include surveys that seek your feedback on the services provided to you by Welona. This information is used to improve our services and identify Website and service enhancements. By providing Welona with any information or ideas you acknowledge that Welona is free to use this feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to you.